Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM opportunities now a days ????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is Pankaj Mehra.I do have 5 years of work Experience in IT Operations & Sales. I majorly involves in Business Development, Operations and International Marketing and Nagotiating with the IT heads of the company.

I did my BCA in 2010 and just completed my part time MBA  from IMT Ghaziabad  in Marketing & Information Technology .Now I am planning to go for SAP. Somebody Suggested me to go for SAP CRM.

Please confirm me about the market trend n scope in near future of SAP CRM as the technologies like cloud computing Eg: salesforce.com etc in the market.

Is it a  right time to pursue that course.????

Thanks & Regards

Pankaj

1 REPLY 1

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Mr.Mehra,

Choosing SAP module as a career is definitely a good choice. But before that you need to know about SAP & Its modules and since you come across through SAP CRM try to to get a overview of CRM by referring SAP Customer Relationship Management – SAP Help Portal Page and if you feel the content is relevant to your expertise area and if you feel interesting to get into that then you can consider to choose.

If you want learn more about any / preferred module, you can always access Google / help.sap.com which will give you a list of results.

Then if you feel you are familiar with those concepts at business point of view try to search for new releases / updates in that module, Example : if you consider CRM, cloud based CRM product is in market, i understand that very few experts are there on this, you can try such options to make your decision.

CRM future might be better, again it depends on our expertise level as well.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Subbarao