cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZSD_CUSTOMER_MASTER and ZSD_CUSTOMERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to work with these two transactions to make a report of all our customers which have been created.

I input the Sales area, Division, Distr. Ch. and Account group. Needed to get all customers which were created with choosen criteria. Output of these transactions was great but nearly all customers came up duplicate. It means that some of customer were in report twice with same Division, Sales org., Distr. Ch., Account group, VAT n. and all information.

Dont know what did I do wrong, so dont know what to change during making report in these transaction, so I wont have duplicates.

I used even pivot table in Excel, but I would prefer get proper information from SAP.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Terezia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sivakumar_mobility
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi terasa,

Do you want abap code for this?

with regards,

siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

if you can give me some abap code to get report I need, I will be really thankfull to you.

I am not sure if I will have access there, but I will try for sure.

Thank you in advance.

Terezia

sivakumar_mobility
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is input screen. For this you will get out put.

Please copy below code and you will get customer month wise sales report.

and modify this code according to your requirement.

Please find the attachment.

I hope it will be useful to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

I tried transaction ZSD_CUSTREPORT_MONTHWISE_OLD which you sent me in .txt document, but just message "Transaction ZSD_CUSTREPORT_MONTH does not exist" showed up.

So I cant try it.

But from your printscreen I can see that you put in dates of document. I dont put any, because I need to get all customer which were created ever.

Do you think it is possible to get from you transaction report of all customers created from beginning with Customer Number, Customer Name, Company Code, Sales Org., Distr. Ch.,  Division, Customer Acc. Group and no repeating of same customer n. and company conde and etc.?

Thank you

Terezia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

I think thereis a misunderstanding in the way you try to solve your issue.

The transaction you mentionned : ZSD_CUSTOMERS & ZSD_CUSTOMER_MASTER are specifics, which means they are related to something that has been adapted to your system / client from the SAP standard.

The double line issue is probably due to a bug in the code. If you want to extract your data without using a specific implementation (i.e Transaction in your case), you can learn how to make some "Queries" from SAP through various table, or directly ask the table that record all the data for your Customer. 

But for the beginning, you need to learn how to use the SE16N transaction properly in your system. Then, in a second time, read the table named KNA1. Like this, you'll be able to reproduce what your specific transaction is doing without the buggy thing.

Have a nice day,

Please reward if Help.

Emeric.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Emeric,

thank you for you answer.

Unfortunatelly I dont have access to SE16N, the only transcation which were created for us for reports are these I mentioned.

Honestly I am new in SAP, dont have all information about tables and etc., I have to find some information on internet, becuase at the moment I am not sure I am able to work with tables of transactions.

Can you advice me, where to get some information about tables which would help me to work with it to get information from report I need.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Terezia