cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MRS: Planning board for resource planner doesn't work, Message no. /MRSS/SGE032

christco
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can't solve this problem.

I have configured this organizational unit (PPOCE/PPOME) and assigned a resource planner to it but it doesn't work.

Has anyone an idea why the problem still exists?

Regards,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

This sounds like a evaluation path issue. Check the "evaluation path for resource planner" field and the settings. Make sure that the system could be able to extract the resource planner.

Regards

Savas

christco
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Savas,

thanks for your reply. Is something missing in my customization? I tried several things in this activity but I don't get any effort. Could you please help me out?

Regards

Chris

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

It seems that most of your Evaluation Oaths has not been configured yet. What I suggest is go through them one by on,e read their F1 help, and try configuring them. Although initially it might sound difficult, the logic behind them is simple: you are trying to extract a target node from an initial node.

In the specific case you mentioned, the missing configuration is the "

"Evaluation path for resource planners"

Always check the HR Object Relationships of your HR Objects when you are preparing the Evaluation Paths. HR Consultants may help you a lot.

Regards

Savas

christco
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Savas

I was able to solve this issue. I added the "Evaluation path for resource planners" and it worked. Thanks for your help.

Regards

Chris

Answers (0)