cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users for Corporate Repositories

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We've just activated our productive Mobile Docs instance.  As the administrator everything is working fine.  I have created a corporate repository (local) and I'm able to create folders etc.

Within the roles maintenance for the Mobile Docs service via the HCP Cockpit I have added a few users, both via their email address and S-number. All are assigned to the 'user' role.

When I try to add these users to a folder within the corporate repository, via the web client, I get a 'user is unknown' error.

I notice within the admin site for Mobile Docs that the statistics still only state 1 user.

Am I getting this completely wrong ?  Should there be a lengthy time delay between creating a user on HCP and having them available in Mobile Docs ?

Kind regards,

Paul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

the users need to logon to SAP Mobile Documents at least once in order to assign them to a folder in ECM.

Best regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the quick helpful response.  We now have users available to assign correctly.  We are currently not using any other HCP service (identity etc) so would a new user process therefore need to be:

- User creates a S-number account with SAP, or we create one for them.

- Admin assigns that S-number to Mobile Docs within HCP.

- User logs into Mobile Docs.

- Mobile Docs admin can now assign that user to folders.

Kind regards,

Paul.

Answers (0)