Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IDM 7.2 SP9 Notification Issues

santiobejero
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I would like to ask for your kind inputs about the error I am encountering about the e-mail notification. Please see error below:

I already found the details of configuration for the email notification from the Landscape Configuration Document and with this blog

However, still getting this error. I also tried checking the sap_assignmentNotification script but can't find anything related to this error.

Asking for your help to shed some light to those who already encountered the error.

Thanks a lot!

All the best,

Santi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peterwass
Explorer
0 Kudos

Well the error looks like its because the message is being sent to a <null> email address.  Why you're not getting a valid email address could be any number of things from the user doesn't have one to getting incorrect data back from IdM...

Peter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

santiobejero
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I do really apologize for not responding to your response. I was caught with project works. Going back to your response, you are correct, the reason is that the configuration of my smtp is not correct (I accidentally put a "." at the end of the smtp address). It is now working.

Thanks a lot for taking time in answering it. I am putting this to answered status.

All the best,

Santi