Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Connect System to GRC System

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear GRC Gurus,

I am very new to GRC. I have installed Netweaver 7.4 ABAP for GRC server. I have installed Access Control 10.1 (GRCFND_A , SP 09)

Also i have backend ERP SYSTEM (EHP6 ERP 6) which i installed GRCPINW 7.31 and GRCPIERP addons.

I want to make very basic example risk analysis report in my GRC Server. I have completed most of the post-installation steps in GRC Netweaver server(sicf, parameters, BC activation and bla bla ....)

Here is my NWBC screen of my GRC Server. It seems everything is fine.

So my question is i want to connect to my ERP system from GRC system for basic Risk Analysis: Role Level. I want to start analysis for any role in the ERP system. But i dont know how to connect it. It seems i need to make CONNECTOR but i couldnt find any document.

Screen shot maintained below, Could you please guide me how can i add my ERP system to Target Connector ? GRC and ERP systems are in the same network.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kemal,

after post installation you need to configure some more. Please have a look at the following document: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-1564

Eventhoug it is for AC10.0 it is still valid and this should outline what is required to run the first risk analysis.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Banzer,

I am at "Assign Connectors to Connector Groups" step. I am created VSDCLNT100 (ERP Backend) in sm59 and it is working fine.

Related screenshot, as your guide Connector Group : SAP_BAS_LG and Connecton Type: SAP.

But i can not see VSDCLNT100 when i search in the Target Connector ? What could be the problem ?

Best Regards

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to maintain connector under create connector first.

Then over here.

Reagrds,

Prsaant

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

before coming to this screen please follow.

1. Go to IMG: AC 10.1 SPRO>Governance, Risk and Compliance>Common component settings > Integration framework > Create connectors

B. Click on the “create connectors”, which will take to the SM59 transaction for creation of connectors (RFCs). Create ABAP connectors for connecting all targets except portal and LDAP for which HTTP /TCPIPconnection is required.

Step 2 - Maintaining Connectors and Connection Types

In this step, the connection types are defined, which are used while connecting to other systems.

1. IMG: AC 10.1 SPRO>Governance, Risk and Compliance>Common component settings>Integration framework >Maintain connectors and connection types

Click on “Maintain connectors and connection types”

Choose the Connection Type as “SAP” and click on the “Define Connectors” option.

Click on the new entries and give the details of the Target connector, Connection Type, Source Connector and Logical Port and save the entry.

Click on the Assign connectors to connection groups for defining new connection groups. Click on the new entries and give the details of the new connector group

Save changes to Transport Request.

Step 3 - Maintaining Connection Settings

In this step, connectors are assigned to integration scenarios. The application uses the connectors to communicate with other systems in the landscape.

1. IMG: AC 10.1 SPRO>Governance, Risk and Compliance>Common component settings>Integration Framework >Maintain connection settings

Click on the Maintain Connection Settings and that will automatically open a screen to populate the Integration Scenario. Choose the Integration Scenario as ‘’AUTH - Authorization Management’’ and click on continue.

This will open the next screen as below.

Click on the AUTH Sub scenario and open the Scenario – Connector Link. Click “new entries”, choose the target connector from the list and save.

Save changes to Transport Request.

you have do the same for other scenario as well.

REgards,

Prasant

Answers (0)