cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q-Notification Task Status Profile (Position)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created new status profile(Image below) for task by copying standard status profile QM_T_001. I have few questions regarding this:

1. User requirement is to display two user status(E.g. INIT ACC) for task, same as system status display(E.g. OSNO NOTI). While creating status profile I maintained Position for second status to be displayed as 2 but when I saved, it automatically defaults to 1 and greyed out. Please suggest how to assign position other than 1.

2. If question 1 answered then second is, for existing status profiles I can't change the position entries as they are already greyed out. Only way seems is to delete all and start from beginning but for that it needs reassignment of business transaction and whole thing could be time consuming.

This is basic question, I have searched forums and couldn't get answer. Please guide if anyone has link to the engagement which is already answered.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check not using status numbers at all?

e.g. mentioned in this discussion:

MH

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thanks for replying.

By not using status number at all, It solves first requirement to display two user status but now I can't toggle between user status.

As you suggested new configuration is as below:

It gives me result as below:

You will notice that I can't toggle between different status and requirement is to select one Status at a time as per logic as shown below:

Regards

Amit

Answers (0)