Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Fiori Framework Page - IDLE Time Out - WDA Event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have implemented the idle Time Out Portal following the following blog:

:

In my case I use the Fiori Framework page and I need to set the Time out only in one page that contain a WDA.

After one minute the logout alert is showed correctly and the user is logged out from portal.

The problem is that the javascript don't receipt the event from WDA application.

Like open a try or click a button, and application show always the timeout alert.

There is a way to capture the wda event?

This is my code

Thanks in advances,

Massimo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Massimo,

WDA application is displayed inside an iframe in the content area of portal. It is not possible to get the events from within the child iframe in the parent page (where the time out component is placed). I too had the same requirement in one of the other projects. still trying to find a way for this.

It does not seem to be technically possible since we do not have much control over the iframe generated for the WDA when rendered in the portal. will update this thread if I find a way out.

Sharadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you sharada for your reply.

I want to try to trigger a portal events from the wda application and then read this portal event from the javascript of the timeout component.

Triggering a Portal Event - Web Dynpro for ABAP - SAP Library

I let you know if this approach will work.

Thanks

Massimo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amith808403
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have implemented same ideal timer in Sap Portal 7.4.(AFP) , but it is not capturing any content area events.

Is there any possibility to Capture Content Area Events ?

Thanks,

Amith.