cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI/CO interface: Balance in transaction currency

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Users are getting 'FI/CO interface: Balance in transaction currency' error while releasing one cancellation Invoice to Accounting.

The error that we are facing is due to the fact that the Net Value in F2 Invoice and S1 cancellation Invoice are not matching.

execution steps followed ->

1. F2 Invoice was created for a delivery

2. The above Invoice was cancelled in VF11, but due to reason unknown the Accounting document was not posted automatically(Ideally it will be                posted automatically)

3. Subsequently there has been a change to item price for the S1 Invoice(This has been captured in the change logs, but the users insist that they              have not made any manual changes to the price)

4. Now when they are trying to release this in VFX3 they are facing the error.

The solution that we have decided upon is to issue a standalone credit note to the customer.

But this will not remove the S1 Invoice from VFX3. For compliance purpose they want this removed from VFX3 before month end.

So is there a way to remove this from VFX3? I am still working upon as to how the price was changed for the material. If there is any better alternative solution it will be greatly helpful and appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Theerthesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Theerthesh

Can you please let me know if cancellation document has been created .

My understanding is as below .

Invoice- A- Acoutning document created ,Posting status is "C"

User tried to cancel Invoice -A -- Cancelled Invoice B is created .( Error in acoutning interface )

Now you want to Remove or Cancelled Invoice -B ( Error in A/Interfcae ) from VFX3 .

If this is the case there are two options .

A. Option -1  Go to VOFA and check what is "Cancell.billing type" maintained for S1 . I  did maintain S1 for billing Type S1.

I did Re-cancellation of " Canclled invoice " , In your case its "Invcoice B".

This is how document flow looks like .VFX3 is aslo clean.Issue a credit note with refernce to Invoice -A

B. Option-2

Use "&SAP_EDIT" for VBRK and change the billing status of Invoice -B as posted (C).

Try creating creating credit note with refernce to original Invoice .This is how document flow will look like.

Let me know if you needed more claerity .

Regards

Santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

First option seems to be a very valid solution but it is ruled out as we cannot change the existing desing of Cancellation Invoice S1.

Second option even though not advisable, it did work in my case . I need to consider the impact from Accounting perspective. So i am seeking help from FI personnel now. Once i receive a green flag from them i will apply this solution.

Thank you very much for your help. Without your answer it could have proved very difficult for me to crack the issue.

Regards,

Theerthesh.

tao_sun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

KBA 1459805 gives some possible reasons for this error. Please refer to it and check whether you

can resolve the issue by yourself.

And you can also refer to following blog created by Tobias:

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/sd/billing/blog/2014/09/29/error-message-f5702-prevents-creation-of...

If you still not be able to resolve the issue by yourself, you may consider creating a SAP incident.

For your question about remove invoices from VFX3, I am afraid that there is no existing report to

fulfill your requirement. You need to create your own report to set VBRK-RFBSK to 'C'.

Best Regards,

Tao

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Being an old member of the SCN, you should be knowing SCN rules where it has been very clearly indicated that before posting, one should make some efforts to search.  From your post, it seems that you have not made any efforts to find out solution to your requirement.  For information, this topic has been discussed en number of times here.  Please avoid this practice and ensure that you adhere to SCN rules.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Apologies. I forgot to mention that i had gone through various topics on this error but none matched to what i was looking for. I have given the captioned heading because that is the concise error that i am facing but the solution i am seeking is entirely different.

My underlying question - is there a way to remove a invoice from VFX3.

I have posted this in entirety to convey the background of the issue so that if anyone could give a better alternative from the solution that we have advised our business.

Sorry for the misunderstanding,

Theerthesh.