SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc processing slow and wpubon idoc stuck in 64 status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have an issue in the ECC system in  last weekend . The inbound idocs "WPUBON" got stuck in 64 status . We need to check why this issue happened. We have checked the load on the server which may affect idoc processing and it was normal . Every 15 Min a job is triggered to process the idocs in 64 status. Large amount of idocs were stuck resulting in sales not refelecting in SAP. The inflow of number of idocs were also normal.

Do we have any trace for what happened. How can we check why the idoc processing was slow on that day. What may be the possile reason for slow processing.

Any help will be higly appreciated.

Thanks&Regards

Rahul R.

4 REPLIES 4

gowtham_raj
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The below tcodes may help you,

WE09 / WE02    IDoc lists according to content. View IDocs via specific IDoc number or business application detail contained within the contents of a segment.

WE05        View IDocs

WE19        EDI test tool. Use to test inbound Function module changes.

WE20        Partner profile configuration. Add partner detail together with inbound and outbound relationships. We also incorporate message control on the outbound IDocs. Utilize the organizational units to trap functional errors for further processing

WE30        Create IDoc extension type

WE31        Segment create

WE57        Assign function module to logical message and IDoc type

WE60        IDoc type documentation tool

WE82        Link Release detail to Extension IDoc Type

BD55         Conversion rule user exit. Link conversion rule user exit to the different system \ partner combinations

BD87         Reprocess IDocs in error or waiting for action. (Both inbound and outbound in 4.6. Use BD88 in prior versions)

BALA        ALE Application Distribution

BALM        ALE Master Data Distribution

0 Kudos

Thanks Gautham for the reply.

But I need to find out why the processing was slow. Using WE02 I extracted the list of all WPUBON type idocs on that day. No discrepancy was found.

How can I check what happened to idoc processing that day and why so many iodcs were stuck in 64 status.

Thanks&Regards

Rahul R.

pbodicherla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Rahul,

There may be several reasons for not processing these IDocs in 64. Check the tcode BD20 parameters once again and make sure do you want to specify server group to get it balance. SAP has recommended several options to overcome this issue and you can find the same in Notes.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to process one Idoc using BD87 then You can schedule a job to process all Idocs.It looks for me the Program is getting dump in background.You can see Idoc status '64' if the program is  dumped.You can check dump log in transaction st22.