cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE4I +/- Settings Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All Experts,

I am facing an issue in KE4I +/- signs in COPA, went through this thread below link –

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1898438

One of the answers by Ajay sir says below comment -

Suppose you have Cond Type ABCD and PQRS in SD... You have mapped both of them to same value field VV100 in KE4I....

Let’s assume ABCD has a +ve value in the SD Pricing procedure (100 USD) and PQRS has -ve Value (-20)... In this case,

1. a. If you don’t tick +/- indicator in KE4I - The value posted in VV100 will be 120 instead of 80

1. b. If you tick +/- indicator - Then it will be 80 USD in VV100

I have doubt as below –

1. If I have single condition type assigned to single value field how this +/- will work if I TICK this? (Can someone provide an example)
  2. What is the driving factor that which condition type should TICK +/- for ABCD or PQRS condition type?
  3. I have case where I have 6 different condition types assign to same value fields and they are randomly TICKED +/- in KE4I what does that mean then?   

Sadly this making me very much confused couldn’t measure the system behavior. Expert’s guidance will be very much helpful on this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Sharu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharu

Values from condition types are posted to COPA w/o any sign either + or -, which means for system all values are positive values in COPA. So if you don't use +/- in COPA in that condition type which holds positive and negative both values,you will end up in getting total of all values and not result of all booked values. See below example:

Cond type          Values in SD cond type          Value transferred to 'Misc Exp' value field in COPA

ABCD                    1000                                   1000

ABCD                    -800                                      800 (observe it is not '-'800 in COPA)

Result:  Total          200                                    1800

I think all 3 Qs are answered in above example.

Regards

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check SAP Note 52849 -
INFO: Transfer of conditions with +/- signs

Regards,

Szymon

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Purpose of this indicator is to post considering sign (+/-) when you tick it and not consider sign (+/-) if you do not tick...

It may be posted single value field or identical value field

Kamal