cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Portal : How to create new session in SAP Backend when we access to new roles via portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have a question about SAP Portal that I am facing a problem.

When I logged into SAP portal, there are many tabs(roles) on screen.

For Example :  there are 4 tabs as following task tab, user administration tab, Custom Tab1, Custom Tab2.

The Condition :

'Custom Tab1' has many applications on initial screen ( many iViews on Page )

'Custom Tab1' will finished loading applications and displays on screen after  1 minute passed

'Custom Tab2' will finished loading applications and displays on screen after  5 seconds passed

My activities  :

Case1:

- Logging in

- Choose 'Custom Tab1'                      (Session will be created at SAP Backend, Session 1)

- Instantly select 'Custom Tab2'          ( 'Custom Tab2' will be called and proceeded with Session1

after SAP finish processing  'Custom Tab1' with session 1,too)

<This mean 'Customs Tab2' will be displayed after 1 min and 5 seconds>

you can see the result as below

Do they have any configuration to create new session every time we navigate to other menu or links?

Thank in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Soumya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In some cases if you open an backend application in new window, it results in different sessions for each window.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Soumya,

Thank you for your suggestion. Your suggestion is true and if you use menu 'refresh' you will also get a new session, but user behaviour need to open them inplace.

So, I need to find some way that can open app in place.