cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback for SAP Jam Improvements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

My company has used SAP Jam in approximately 1 month. And I would like to give some feedbacks. (These feedbacks are very crucial for the user acceptance in my company, since every user asks for these features). Because it is very important for us, I really hope that SAP Jam can provide these features as soon as possible.

For the website:

1. When we reply to a comment or blog post or wikipage, it will be very helpful if we also can attach documents or put pictures there. (for now, we only can paste URL for attaching picture in the comment reply, and we couldn't attach the picture that is saved in our folder or the screencapture - cmiiw). It will be very nice if we can just "ctrl+c" and "ctrl+v" in the comment reply. So, for example, if we just crop an image in paint or other software, we can directly copy and paste it in the comment reply.

This feature is very important for our company (and for other companies also, I guess). For example, the manager just uploaded the blog post or wikipage, and other colleagues want to reply it with other documents or pictures related to the original blog post. Although we can upload it in the "Content" section, but it's complicated actually. We prefer everything can be put in one page for one topic.

For the mobile app:

1. Please add push notifications for the mobile app version for Android, just like Facebook and other social media. (And an option to enable or disable the push notification feature). It is very important, every user always asks about this.

2. I use the mobile app in my Android phone, and I can’t update my own profile through mobile app. If I look at the setting menu, there’s only one option: “log out”. (On ios, we can change our profile easily, but we couldn’t find that functionality on Android version)

3. Sometimes (in either android or ios), we already input the comment, but it says “error”, or it doesn’t automatically refresh in other people’s device, so the other people did not notice that there’s comment or other update on the post/news feed. (please make it more “real time”)

4. It runs more slowly compared to other social media app. Some users might feel reluctant to open the mobile app. It's slower than other social media app.

5. On Android, when I choose “Feed”, on the up-left side, there’s only three options: “Feed” “Company”, and one other group which I join in. (But actually, I join in more than 3 groups, and I couldn't find the other group in those options). Maybe there's limitation that it only show 3 options? Is it possible to show other groups that I'm in (not only 3)? So, i can share status/post easily in group environment, without having to go to “groups” menu and choose the groups, etc, etc.

Thank you and looking forward for your response

Best Regards,

Esther Ida Krisanti

esther.ida@nutrifood.co.id / esther.krisanti@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Esther,

Thanks for your feedback! Some of these ideas are already in progress for future releases, and others are planned for the future.  These are all great.

Best Regards,

-Steve