cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module "/PMENC/P_CHK_MC" not found

sai_t
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, I was done initial download with DNL_CUST_PAYPL for payment cards from ECC to CRM. Now Credit card Orders inbound queue is failed in CRM and showing Status is “Function module "/PMENC/P_CHK_MC" not found”. Here I enclosed Inbound queue message for your reference. Could you please let me know,how to resolve this issue?. Its urgent please….. Thank you Regards Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sai_t
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ellen,

Sorry for late reply……..

Issue was fixed same day and thanks for your response.

Below are the steps which i done for resolve the issue:-

Step -1

Check both the systems function modules

Existing configuration in CRM

Path:   SPRO -->Customer Relationship Management --> Basic Functions --> payment card --> Basic Settings --> Assign Checking Rule

Existing configuration in ECC

Path:  ECC – SPRO --> Cross application component -->payment card --> Basic Settings --> Assign Checking Rule

Step- 2

In an ECC system which function modules were maintained for checking rules, the same functional module has to maintain in CRM system also So that issue will resolve and inbound queue will be clear without sysfail.

Step -3

Go and release the inbound queue in CRM system.

Thank you for great support .....

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I have some new findings.

Actually this is stated as in note 1317594 - Credit card Customization are being deleted at Target system.

The problem was that the ECC customizing will overwrite the CRM customizing "IMG > Cross-Application Components > Payment Cards > Basic Settings > Assign Checking Rule"  after customizing download.

Usually, the credit card checking modules are different for credit card type for the R/3 system and for the CRM systems. These customizations are stored in the tables TVCIN and TCC1.

For R/3 system the standard credit card checking modules are : -

CCARD_CHECK_LUHN_MOD_TEN

CCARD_CHECK_AMEX

CCARD_CHECK_MC

CCARD_CHECK_VISA

You were using custom FM "/PMENC/P_CHK_MC" here.

For

the CRM systems the standard FM's are

:-

BUP_CCARD_CHECK_AMEX

BUP_CCARD_CHECK_VISA

BUP_CCARD_CHECK_MC.

The CRM does not need to have same FM as in ECC in the customzing.

In the Middleware customizing object DNL_CUST_PAYPL the table TVCIN is also mentioned for the download, hence the FM's from the R/3 end were overriding the entries in the table TCC1.

Now since the customizing entries altered at the CRM end, there were dumps when credit card were being accessed. The reason is that the R/3 FM's does not exist in the CRM system.

If you do the following steps, then this CRM customizing will not be overwritten by ECC customizing download.

• execute transaction R3AC3
  • locate Object DNL_CUST_PAYPL and double click on it
  • swtich to change mode and navigate to the Tab Tables/Structures
  • remove the line with table name TVCIN
  • save it.

Then you do not need to copy the ECC FM to CRM because the FM was supposed to be used in ECC. You just need to adjust the CRM customizing to use standard FM.

Regards,

Ellen

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I am facing the same problem where the FM - /PMENC/P_CHK_CARD_TOKEN does not exists in CRM.

You mentioned that we need to mainatin the FM in CRM.

Can you elaborate how do you maintain the FM- /PMENC/P_CHK_CARD_TOKEN in CRM.?

Thanks

Shilpi

0 Kudos

Hi Ellen,

This information really helps but what is interesting is ECC has both the FM :

/PMENC/P_CHK_CARD_TOKEN

and BUP_CCARD_CHECK_AMEX.

While in CRM only FM - BUP_CCARD_CHECK_AMEX is maintained.

Does download on CNL_CUST_PAYPL will bring the FM - /PMENC/P_CHK_CARD_TOKEN to CRM ?

Thanks

Shilpi

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I did notice if I run the download of the object - DNL_CUST_PAYPL, the FM -/PMENC/P_CHK_CARD_TOKEN is placed in the checking rule records.

Thanks

Shilpi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpi,

Please check my information to Vijay on 2015-8-6 and do the following steps to resolve this error:

1. execute transaction R3AC3
  2. locate Object DNL_CUST_PAYPL and double click on it
  3. swtich to change mode and navigate to the Tab Tables/Structures
  4. remove the line with table name TVCIN
  5. save it.
  6. go to CRM customizing "IMG > Cross-Application Components > Payment Cards > Basic Settings > Assign Checking Rule", remove the FM /PMENC/P_CHK_CARD_TOKEN. You can use the standard FM: BUP_CCARD_CHECK_AMEX, BUP_CCARD_CHECK_VISA, BUP_CCARD_CHECK_MC.

After this, the issue will not happen.

Best regards,

Ellen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

1. Please check CRM customizing :

IMG > Cross-Application Components
> Payment Cards
> Basic Settings
> Assign Checking Rule

and see if the FM PMENC/P_CHK_MC was maintained here.

2. Then please check in SE37 whether this FM exist.

3. If it is maintained in the CRM customizing but do not actually exist in CRM,  there are two options:

- remove the FM from the customizing and use standard ones.

- create FM PMENC/P_CHK_MC in CRM.

Best Regards,

Ellen

sai_t
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Willie,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, you are correct. I have checked payment card types and Rules in ECC & CRM system but everything is correct. Mentioned function module is not available when check in SE37 (crm system). I was downloaded payment card type and rules (TCC1 & TVCIN) from ECC to CRM.

I was refereed below note also but not resolved. is there any cause for this issue?

1317594 - Credit card Customization are being deleted at Target system

Thank you Regards Vijay

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

The payment cards component makes use of some function modules that perform card format checks to ensure that a valid card number is being saved.

This function module that perform the checks for each payment card type is maintained in the customizing, these modules are called as checking rules and each checking rule is then assigned to a specific payment card type.

The problem could be that  the module that have been used in customizing are that do not exist in your system that why you are seeing this error.

Please check the rule assign to each  type of the card you are using.

thanks

Willie