cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS-Execute Hiring Iview/page property change not reflecting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have MSS- Execute Hiring iview/page in our portal. We have a requirement to change the display name of Execute Hiring to Contract Proforma - Hiring Process.

This seems to be a straight forward scenario from portal perspective to change the ivew/page name property. But when we try to change the name of the iview and page the change is not reflecting.

Execute Hiring is a Webdynpro ABAB application. So this name change can be done from abap side?

Kinldy provide your inputs.

Regards,

Karthi Velayuthan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BR,

This text is from portal. But when i edit the portal page property name its not reflecting.

One thing i have noticed is we have 2 versions of MSS business package(bp) installed in our portal.

In production Execute Hiring page is picked from the bp ERP2005 EHP1.we have also Execute Hiring page from  ERP6.0 with EHP5 when i try to ERP6.0 version i am able to see the change i made in property name.

Im thinking what could be the issue with ERP005 EHP1 version of Execute Hiring page.

Regards,

Karthi Velayuthan

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

Yes, if that text is a from a Webdynpro application, then you must need to change the text from back end only.

BR,

RAM.