cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Fact Based Attribute value is not pushing to the CTI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a custom fact based attribute in ERMS repository.In custom service class i am determining the  value and adding to factbase.

after that our rule modeler is pushing the attribute value to CTI. when it is come to CTI i am not able see the value it is coming blank.

Kindly guide me where i am missing.

Thanks and Regards

Sreeni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member158363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

first, did you check the ICI trace on CRM side, whether the fact was actually included into the communication?

First increase tracelevel for your workflow batch user (by default WF-BATCH) - set user parameter CRM_ICI_TRACELEVEL to value XXX. The trigger the ERMS rules processing (e.g. send an email) and in transaction CRM_ICI_TRACE analyze the communication.

Please, what is your CTI?

Regards,

Dawood.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dawood,

Thanks for your reply.

I am new to this area, I am currently using the bucher & suter.

Basically i have created new fact base service class there i am assign the value to ZWORKID custom Attribute. But that value is not assigning.

Could please provide some code how to assign value to custom fact base attribute that will greate help me.

Thanks

Sreeni

former_member158363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni,

So I assume your CTI is Cisco, correct?

We have been working with bucher + suter connector and this connector had several months ago problem that it was not able to transfer Call Attached Data associated with phone call to the CTI (it was abandoned during transfer).

So first make sure that you are able to transfer ANY value from CRM to CTI - before coding, try to fill the attribute by any other standard attribute value that you have in the context. If you are able to see the value in your CTI, then you can work on filling custom attribute. But if your version has the same problem, then you should talk to your vendor first.

I am afraid that the bug we have identified was not yet fixed but I can check this with our customer.

I have no experience with b+s for Action Items (ERMS), though, we implement SAP Contact Center with this scenario.

Regards,

Dawood.

anthonyx_uliano
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.