Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successfactors- user not seen in view permission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is related to Successfactors. We have provided access for user in permission group (added user to the permission group) which gives the role. However, user is in 'View Permission' doesnt show this role. What can be done to reflect access in view permission option under admin tools ?

Thanks and regards,

Subha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume we have an option to push data from Role to View user permission in Provisioning. Can you please tell me which option ?

Thanks and regards,

Subha

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume we have an option to push data from Role to View user permission in Provisioning. Can you please tell me which option ?

Thanks and regards,

Subha

0 Kudos

Hi Subhashree

did you mark you answer as correct as that is the solution

I don't have access to provisioning side but one of the consultants mentioned some jobs run regularly for updating some of the access. I assume this is standard and not something you would need to configure (I'm not certified or an SF consultant so I don't have the provisioning access to go explore).

Since the latest patch went through I noticed some of my permission group memberships dropped off. I had to go i and edit them to resave and refresh

Today, I had a particular user have the permission group and permission role but still didn't get the access. I had to go into the permission role and edit it then save a few times until it eventually updated. I'm putting it down to a gremlin as it was a small scenario

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, Coleen. Got the hint and associated with SAP Security. We used to something called Text comparison. It worked!!

For the benefit of others:

Whenever the access doesnt flow from Permission group/Permission role to reports/view permission, open the Permission group/Permission role and save (without any changes). This will cause a buffer refresh.

Regards,

Subha