cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT0006(Addresses) not updated even data are correct in inbound IDOC from Peoplesoft

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are doing SAP-Peoplesoft integration work. In peoplesoft system Org.Assignment,Personal data and address details are given and hired one employee. Same employee data transferred from peoplesoft into SAP and we have received Inbound IDOC in SAP. When we checked in PA30, there only IT0000,IT0001 and IT0002 are updated with the pernr 80000217. IT0006(Address) are missing in HR master data, but Inbound IDOC has all the required values of IT0006 in segments. Kindly help me to fix this issue.

Also i noted that IT0003 not created automatically by the system for an employee 80000217. Then i have checked in WE02 and find the below error message of IDOC.

Error Information:

You have tried to create infotype 0006 for plan version 01,object type P,object ID 80000217. However,the object P does not exist.

PA objects exist if infotypes 0000, 0001, and 0003 have been created.

PB objects exist if infotypes 4000, 0001, and 0002 have been created.

PD objects exist if infotype 1000 has been created.

This is confusing as it's saying employee number doesn't exist hence 0006 is not copied, but it also says PA objects 0000,0001,00002 are created. Why is not 0006 copied just like other basic info types?

Any help to understand the issue is much appreciated.

Note: I have checked and confirmed that IT0000,0001,0002 updated and displayed in PA30, only IT0006 missing

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

syedbaddar_abbasrizvi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you check the authorization for Interface user.

Not sure as I don't know whats the logic you are using for inboud Idoc but first simplest thing check the user authorization for IT0006 or try the same in test system by giving access of SAP ALL to user from which you are updating the record.

Thanks

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

I have authorization for infotype IT0006 and i just tried to create address infotype manually for the same employee and i have did that. But i need this data should be updated automatically from peoplesoft in IT0006 by our inbound idoc.

Kindly light me to understand that why IT0006 is not updated.

Thanks,

Prasanna.

syedbaddar_abbasrizvi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Not sure exactly but the error message you posted

Not sure why its looking the plan version 01 for creating the address. This mean your program is trying to create address from PP01 not directly via PA30. its selecting the P and entering Person number in PP01 which is wrong way.

Thanks

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

Still i am facing the issue and not getting any clue that why IT0003 not getting updated in HR master data automatically and IT0006 not updated by inbound IDOC from peoplesoft system. Kindly light me on this.

Thanks,

Prasanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am still facing an same issue and unable to find sollution. Assuming that once IT0003 automatically updated by system, then only IT0006 also will be updated by inbound Idoc. But how do we update IT0003 which should be update automatically?. Thanks.

Thanks,

Prasanna.