cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFBF failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

When my user do MFBF, it can generate a material document number at the bottom, but actually this transaction doesn't succeed, and when to use MB03 to review this document, it says, no such document. Also, later, it pops up a message to say something like "TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED". I can see this message is something about memory,  But when I use my ID to do the same work at the same PC, it's no problem.

Another strange is, my user only failed for one part number, and others has no problem. But I didn't see any difference between both.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marcelo_pacheco
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sitoo,

This dump indicates that an internal table is running out of space. It happens because more memory was requested as the program needed to expand this internal table.

Here are some useful SAP notes for this common issue:

369726: TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED

540779: FAQ: Information system

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Marcelo

ameya_beri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sitoo,

From my past experience, I have seen this is as an issue with the memory buffer.

Please raise this problem with you BASIS team and ask them to clear the buffer.

In this case your document will not be saved and hence you cannot view it in MB03.

In my case also this problem was faced by only some users and solved when BASIS team member took necessary action.

This is not a functional problem and should be taken care by BASIS with help of ABAP if required. Also this problem generally occurs in non productive systems which have less memory, also it depends on the number of users using the system at that point in time and number of work processes that are being utilized in SAP.

Please check already open SCN threads for the same problem please close this thread and award points if this reply was helpful to you.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1273642

How to solve the Runtime Errors TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED - Netweaver Technology - SCN Wiki

Runtime Error TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED | SCN

ABAP dump TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED | SCN

Best Regards,

Ameya B.