cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Mobile ITS setup?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I have read around the forum but as yet haven't been able to find an answer to my query so here goes.

I have setup a service for ITS mobile so that we can use LM01 and as far as I can tell I have done that correctly, when testing the service you can login to it and are presented with the first menu (4 buttons - 1. Int. Whs. Proc, 2 - Pallet Enquiry etc.) however pressing any of these buttons does nothing, but when running LM01 manually within SAP pressing any button takes you to the next screen.

I have created templates for all of the SAPLLMOB screens and published them so am lost as to what could have been missed?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Please share the GUI Configuration used in your ITSmobile service.

Maybe you can also have a look at this document?

I also recommend reading the ITSmobile Wiki page.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Cris

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

It is most likely that you have not created a template for one of the screens that gets bypassed when you click on those buttons. It does not necessarily have to be a SAPLLMOB screen. They can be SAPLMPKI screens, RLMENU screens or even custom Z tcode screens.

What you can do is debug by executing '/h' before you press that button in your SAP GUI and see what screens are getting bypassed. They must belong to one of the Z transactions you must have configured for that button in your SPRO 'Mobile Data Entry' configurations. You will have to create templates for these bypassed screens too.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards.