Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHOULD I DO SD COURSE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helllo everyone ,

I have completed my masters in MBA by 2012 and then headed to work in a  Luxury retail store as sales excutive  for about 1. 2 years and the I Join an MNC real estate firm called CBRE as a senior sales excuitve for 8 months , now I am currently working at a retail Suit  store as front end sales executive   looking forward to do my SAP course in SD , i did not get a good break in my career so im looking forward to take up the course.

Can any one help me know if this move would suit me , and will i get a job in the market if i would go ahead with the course

3 REPLIES 3

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vipin,

The market is very competitive, there is no guarantee that a training course in SAP would fetch you a guaranteed job. Particularly, there many trained people around, it is a difficult proposition, but not impossible.

Do not much worry about the job at this point. Just learn whatever you can. Try to learn new things.

Do not go to the course just with the intention of getting a job. If you have the real potential, you would get the job anyway.

You should not keep trying something new or learning new things.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vipin,

May I know from where do you belong?Though,if you live in Delhi then you may directly contact me, In my profile I have mentioned my mobile no. Probably, I might help you in learning SD.

Kind Regards,

Kamlesh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vipin,

Ravi's post will help you.

SAP SD work will be very different from the work of a front end sales executive. Before starting with SAP SD check if you find it interesting, you can test by attending free demo sessions, from online institutes. There will be struggle in SD too, for the "good money and high salary" it might take 5 to 8 years of struggle...are you ready for that?

TW