cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide Deadline Monitor for all users in MSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to hide Dead Line Monitor from MSS.

I have tried doing it running HRMSS_HOMEPAGE_1 in Admin Mode, then accessing Personalization and deleted Deadline Monitor from there, but this only work with current user. If I logon to MSS using a diferente user, Deadline Monitor is still active.

Shouldn't this Admin. Personalization be applied to all users?

I've tried doing the same accessing Customizing > Personalization directly from the Menu of corresponding role, but the same occurs.

Can you please help?

Is there a way to do this without going to Configuration?

thanks,

joao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

Could You Please attach the screen short. it will easy for me to understand your queries.

Regards
Yamini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yamini,

Here are the step I've followed:

Step 1 - Run Home Page from SE80 in Administrator Mode (sihft+f8)

Step 2 - Access Personalization Dialog Box

Step 3 - Delete Deadline Monitor from layout of Section 3

Expected result is to disable Deadline Monitor iview from MSS Home Page.

These step work fine for the user with which personalization was done, but does not work for other users. I want this to be applied for all users.

Please advise.

thanks,

joao

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You need to follow here , custom component is reuqired if you cant do in LPD_CUST http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/employee-self-service/blog/2012/04/25/mss-homepage-customisatio...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhart,

Thanks for your reply, owever system is requesting Object Key when I try to copy configuration (see screen-shot).

Is this the way to do it ?

thanks,

joao

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

yes thats right

0 Kudos

Ya Sidharth I also agree with your Reply

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one more query functional related whenever one user apply there leave but it is not shown to managers portal even manager received mails but portal not updated with there requisition massage. please tell me the process where is we start configure for this.

In this case user and manager both are from different personnel areas.

where I have checked the authorization as well manager have user personnel area authorization also.

please advise how to rectify the same.

Regards

Yamini

Answers (0)