cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middle ware issue: CRM service order data not replicating to ecc sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a issue with the data replication from CRM to ECC.

when i create a service order and approve it then in va03 the sales document is getting replicated . but when i changed the vendor in web UI which is the plant then it is not replicating to ECC.

i have checked the Bdocs in smw01 the changes are getting till the queue. so from crm side it looks fine. Not sure what is the issue.

Please help me in this issue.

Thanks,

Pathy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check with Error discription in SMW01 only. For plant we need to assign [proper configuration in ECC and need to synch with the CRM. It might be a plant allocation issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

I am not getting any error in SMW01 the bdoc is successful but in ECC the plant is not getting replcated in VA03 salesdocument if i am changing the plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check DNL_PLANT has been downloaded properly. and check CRMM_LOCMAP table in CRM and compare with the T001W, so that we can find some info. hopefully entries were not downloaded. Please check as suggested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

I had checked the entries in the two tables those are fine. i had debugged till the bdoc the crm data is coming correct. not sure wat is the issue.

Regards,

Dharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the service order in CRMD_ORDER i am getting an error "Material XXX does not exist in storage location 'YYYY' ".

Regards,

Dharani

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Not really helping but I feel your pain, SMW01 is outrageous, and SAP should be fined for delivering this POS.

/rant over.

Sven