Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Pair not picking up

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have peculiar issue in Time management, i could see the clock in and clock out details for the pernr.. but when i run time evaluation for him. P2011 doesn't pick up the clock in and clock out from infotype 2011.

Time management status here is 9 , where in a customized time statement form we couldn't see clock in and out. due to this we can't close the month end time things..

i dont get why is it so,,can you help me urgently on this. i have added the screenshots as well .

Please help me as its little urgent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

For time events to be picked up from IT2011, you need function P2011 and time management status should be 1. The system uses this criteria to determine whether the employee is in positive time management and hence, evaluation of actual times should happen against planned times.

If you use time management status as 9, the system reads it as negative time management and hence, will not pick up records from IT2011. Instead, it will pick up planned working times for evaluation.

This is a standard functionality and behavior for positive and negative time evaluation, depending on what time management status you select.

I hope this clarifies your doubt.

Regards,

Vivek Barnwal

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Wonderful, once again, thanks a lot for your reply. so i if change the time management status to 1 for those employees, i can see the TIP and TZP entries. If time management status in 9, Only TZP entries.

Thanks

Sriram

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right and your time schema should have function P2011 to see entries from IT2011.

Regards,

Vivek Barnwal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Experts.

Extremely sorry.. please find the attachment.

Thanks

Sriram

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the employee is to be on positive time management, then the time mgt status should be 1 and P2011 function would apply.

For negative time mgt (status 9), P2000 is used I expect.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If time evaluation is positive then TMSTA=1 and IT50 need to maintained and then P2011 function will work in the schema.

But for negative TMSTA=9 then P2000 bring the dws timing to TZP table.

Check once.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

yes three employees were totally affected.. all of them belong to time management status 9, which means ,which means negative time management..

So as standard functionality is though they have Clock in and out in IT2011, system will not pick up the things in TIP, only it picks up from P2002

Am i right?

Thanks

Sriram

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

You are correct , these employee belong to time management status 9 , and also have Clock in and out entries in IT2011, but while running schema as you said.. P2011 not picking up anything.. But there seems to value from TZP table.

So is this a standard behavior of the system ? if the time management status in 9 , P2011 wont be considered, Am i right?

Thanks

Sriram

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.It's a standard functionality.

Go through Functions details from PE04.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

Thats really helpful.. thanks a lot for clarifying it.

Thanks

Sriram