cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDM 8 Initial Load Issue from ABAP

0 Kudos

Hello,

We are investigating using IDM 8.0 in our landscape and have received the system configured from our BASIS team and are attempting to perform initial loads from a test ABAP system and test AD domain.  However, we are experiencing errors on initial load from ABAP.  We do not have inhouse experience and are hoping colleagues out there can assist with the following errors we get during initial loads.  Online configuration guide for 8 has been read and have not had any luck in resolving the issues.

Thanks Todd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Date format-attribute tells the ABAP system in what format should the date be displayed to the end user in SAP GUI etc, the value is not a date but a key representing each possible date format value.

Does the MX_DATEFORMAT-attribute have a value help or any limitations set on the attribute values?

regards, Tero

0 Kudos

Hello,

Our initial load has now loaded some ABAP users after updating the MC database as a language-data.sql was corrupted.  The load still shows errors around MX_TIMEZONE=UTC+2 stating that is not a legal value.  Within the Identity Store schema MX_TIMEZONE has mxi_AttrValueHelp.  Can you also please advise on how to address this error and how we can setup a simple user creation process to be triggered in ABAP from the Web UI.  The ABAP roles have been brought in as privilages and we can create a user in IDM WEB UI but it does not get created in ABAP. Any assitance would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Todd

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aasgaard,

It seems that the value you are trying the set in the attribute MX_DATEFORMAT is not a date, check if the ABAP field mapped to MX_DATEFORMAT is a date.

BR,

Simona

0 Kudos

Hello SImona,

I apologize we are new to IDM.  I have attached the screen shot below. Where would I verify the mapping?

Thanks

Todd

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can see the legit values from your screen shot. The value "1" you were writing to IdStore is the first option for date format "DD.MM.YYYY".

Maybe your value help is empty?

Can you log-on to your IdM DB and query for the contents of the mxi_attrValueHelp table?

regards, Tero