cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to link qualifications with Appraisal forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am into a new support project. Here the Appraisals are using the Tcode APPCREATE.

Qualifications and Appraisals details are maintaining in Infotypes 0024 and 0025 respectively.

The object types used are BS-Appraisal model, BG-Criteria Group, BK--Criterion;

The requirment is to  Add new qualifications to positions and the same qualifications has to be moved to Appraisal forms. Another requirement is to add existing qulafications to all the employees.

Experts, could you please advice me to fulfill the requirement.

Thanking you.

Regards,

Sairam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liran/Hare Krishna,

Thanks for reply.

I have checked the PPPM Transaction code.

I got to know that  some of the positions and Jobs were maintained with requirements (Qualification group, type, object id, name, Proficency Id and Proficency)

Where as for the object 'Person' , the details related to Qualification group, type, object id, name, Proficency Id and Proficency are maintained along with Appraisal forms which shows on Appraisals where appraisee and Appraisals where Appraisers.

All these details are maintained in IT0024 also.

Could you please explain me where to start to accomplish my requirements.

The requirment is to  Add new qualifications to positions and the same qualifications has to be moved to Appraisal forms. Another requirement is to add existing qulafications to all the employees in this old type Appraisal system.

Regards,

Sairam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My understanding is to create Job families first followed by Job role. Tag the job role under correct family and then assign it's proficiency level. Create a competency upload file in spreadsheet format and upload the same. the qualifications will come automatically to those persons who are tagged in the job roles.

former_member186667
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

OK, now I think I understand what you have meant:

Do you mean to add the position's requirements to the employee's goals in the appraisal document?

As I said, I am not quite familiar with the old appraisal system, since I am using the new one (OSA - Objective Settings and Appraisals; this is done by using the Free/FIXED Enhancement: Add Qualifications).

Nevertheless, I have done some checkings for you, and I see that this is done by the following steps:

• Enter transaction OOAM (Appraisal Models Catalog) -->
  • Double-click on the relevant model -->
  • Go to the Processing tab -->
  • In the Following Up procedures choose the Transfer Qualifications.

Regards,

Liran

Anip
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

In LSO we have process of transfer qualifications (Trainings to be completed).

Let me know if you are using LSO (Traning and event management)

Regards,

Hare Krishna 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hare Krishna,

We are not using LSO Functionality.

Regards,

Sairam.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Anip
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

Add new qualifications to positions

i)  PP01 by maintaining relationship with position/person to qualifications

Regards,

Hare Krishna

former_member186667
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not recommended.

Assignment of Qualifications should be done by PPPM.

former_member186667
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

1. In order to assign qualification to position (as competencies), you may use transaction PPPM: it's very simple: Find the relevant position and create a new relationship to the relevant qualifications (use the Create button).

2. You can use the same transaction to assign the qualifications to employees, or through Infotype 0024.

3. Regarding your last question: unfortunately you are using the old appraisal system and I am familiar only with the new system. So here I can't help you.

Regards,

Liran