cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry - Passing Request Argument into URL in OData Step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone provide an example or walk me through how to pass a request argument into the URL in an OData step?

ExampleURL:

<<OData Service URL>>\MyBusinessObjects('<<My Request Argument>>')

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to replace the '71' in the URL below with a dynamic value.  Essentially I'm trying to figure out how to build the URL dynamically.  I can also add a $filter parameter to the end of the URL.

lee_bennett2
Explorer
0 Kudos

The request definition screen you show is for specifying the initial fix path the OData service.

The dynamic parameters should be specified as a Request Argument.  Your request argument would be specified as a short or long markup Data Type.  This allows the Syclo Markup Language to be used to specify dynamic values for the request.

Here is a link the documentation for the Syclo Markup Language:

Agentry Data Markup Language - Developer - SAP Library

FYI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lee!  Could you post a sample request argument and a sample of what the URL field should look like?

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Chris,

I'm not completely clear with your question.  Can you please provide more details as to what

exactly your  trying to do  and which step in the configuration your trying to pass request argument into the URL ?   May be  screen shot from Agentry editor will be helpful.

Take look at this thread as well.

How can I use Data Source Explorer to connect s... | SCN

Thanks

Manju.

CRVMANISH
Contributor
0 Kudos

Post is not available for agentry using oData. You need to use manual request parameters using xpath transformation.

Regards

Manish