cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSDB Versioning Setup - wastebasket internal move service config error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have setup versioning via fsdb repository management. I monitor only one service error after server restart:

• wastebasket startup failed --> "Configuration Error: The repository /versions does not support internal moves."

What needs to be configured so that internal moves are configured correctly?

Kind regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Which EP version and SP are you using?

Thanks,

Tarandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tarandeep -

EP Basis is 1000.7.40.10.0.20150222184200. I was able to resolve most of it. I have one error message left.

The Share drive 'versions' does not show the folders that seems to be auto-created with folders like versions, wastebasket. Is this due to this error? Anything else has turned green.

Kind regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Reading below article indicates that the wastebasket service is only supported for DB or DBFS persistence mode:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/42/93c828a5061d69e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

Please check if this is the root cause of your issue.

Let me know if otherwise.

Thanks,

Taran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Taran -

It is working now and I can enable version in KM folders now. The wastebasket is an always-on service and after unchecking in the RM settings, the red flag still remain but that is ok due to FSDB restriction.

However when testing check-out / -in, check-out (edit locally or new version upload as replacement), I get an error message that the document cannot be upload to the server. I am checking the server and will let you know. I found a missing permission overall that enabled versions but this issue must be something else.

Thank you.

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Taran -

I have the versioning service working now. I found that it was a UME issue for Check-in.

Thanks, Frank