Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to deleting service line in Network CN22

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Network has created with reference of standard Network for Material and Service.

While go to CN22 for deleting the service lines from service task list Maintain, after deleting the service lines and saved the network. But same services lines are showing in Network, it should not shown.

Before delete the service lines

After deleted the Service lines

After Save the network and once against go to CN22 then shown previous all deleted lines also.

Please let me know your valuable suggestion.

Kind Regards,

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

birgit_keune2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

try SAP-note  2143651.

We are still testing, but it Looks fine.

Gruß Birgit

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We raised this issue with SAP and suggested SAP Note - 2143651. After applied the SAP note and tested, it is able to deleting the service line item in Network. Thanks to all for guided. Kind Regards, Devendra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI

just check once that in the transaction code CJ20N at the top under settings-->options-->

display deleted items in unchecked.

just give a try it might resolve your issue

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks, I have checked the option in CJ20N as suggested, Display deleted Objects is tick not there (uncheck). But In material item is allowing to delete, only service number not allowing in Network. Devendra

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

Have you raised this issue with SAP ?

Regards

Terence

birgit_keune2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

did you find a solution?

Is it raised with SAP?

We are facing the same Problem in ECC6 EHP7.

Thanks

Birgit

gerry_hodgins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Devendra Pise

Has the user Authorization to delete these service lines ?

I have also seen this been caused by custom code

ger

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It is not getting any error message while deleting the service line item and allow to saving the network.

If deleted the lines 20 & 30 and saved the network.

After deleted the lines then once again go to same Network (CN22), those Service lines 20 & 30 are showing.

Please guide.

Devendra

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

You need to raise to SAP, so they can provide a new version of SAP note.

Regards

Terence

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

When you delete the line item, did the system throw an error message ?

Check below note

1411295 - CJ20N-> Unable to delete an activity

Regards

Terence

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Terence, Thanks for response, already we are using ECC 6 EHP 6 version, the note mentioned is already implemented in our system. Please let know any other solution for this issue Regards, Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Beside the note as suggested by Maria, he also asked you did the system threw an error message while deleting the line item.? I also need to know this.

Perhaps, What I could suggest you to search the table where in these line items are linked and search whether there is a deletion indicator or not. It yes, then whether it is set to X or not.

You could also remove the line items from function module SE16N_Interface but one needs to be very careful while performing this because one needs to be fully aware of the impact of other inline associated table after the deletion.

Regards,

Amit