Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank account determination

former_member328731
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

Sales process is standard sales process without delivery. So, only Sales order and based on sales order we create invoice.

Our company have several bank accounts on which customer must do the payment. On the invoice which we are issue to customer, bank account need to be defined. In my company there is no clear logic how to determine bank account, but invoicing clerk doing it manually today. Requirement is to suppress manual typing of bank account due to writing mistakes (it is presently entered in header text), and to allow invoicing clerk to choose from several proposed bank accounts (for example drop down).

Is it somehow possible in standard SD to allow invoicing clerk to determine bank account on which we are expecting payment. And what are your suggestions how to handle this issue?

Kind regards,

Harry 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Harry,

From the description that you have provided I understand the below:

1.  You have sales order based invoicing.

2. During invoice creation, the user enters the account number manually in one of the texts at billing document header level, and this account will be printed on the output sent to customer. Further using this account the customer will make their payment.

Hope my understanding is correct.

Solution:

1.Maintain all accounts in a text which will be automatically determined in invoice and the user can delete the unwanted once.

2. Maintain different text type's for each account and user can delete the unwanted text types manually.

3. Develop a custom field taking help of ABAPer's, this filed will be having a drop down with all accounts and make changes to the output so that it will pick the account based on the selection made in this field.

Regards,

Naveen K.

former_member328731
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Naveen K.

First two are not accepted by the business and I want to avoid ABAP development if it is possible.

Regards,

Harry

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think we are in little loop here-May be a little misunderstanding...

"""On the invoice which we are issue to customer"""""

Once sales order created-Then Billing--So while receiving payment bank account comes...here you are asking the Bank account in invoice-which need to be entered later while payments..

Have i reached you correctly...Pl Update

Have you tried at CMR with House bank option in Company code data-Payment transactions Tab..

Phanikumar

former_member328731
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

Company have several bank accounts and at the time of invoicing responsible person decides on which account they want to receive payment from customer. Customer also need to know on which account to pay invoice. So bank account need to be stated and printed on printing form of invoice.

Regards,

Harry

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally sellers bank details are maintained in FI12 and with the Idoc functionality, you can automate this process.  May be you can discuss with your Finance consultant.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member328731
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you G. Lakshmipathi, but anyway I do not know that some possibility of such change exist. Requirement is to have correct bank account printed on invoice, but without some rule, just manual chose (like drop down).

I tried to fine some field which can indicate bank account but I could not find.

Kind regards,

Harry