Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to give access to a T-code without letting the user use it?

slarbot
Explorer
0 Kudos

In some cases, when you use FK02 and want to change Payee, you need some more autorisations. Especially object F_LFA1_AEN and we recently found that it also needed FB03 and FB02. The problem is that we don't want to allow the user to use FB02. Is there any way to let it be used by FK02 but not be launched by the user? I've read some topics about SE97 and TCDCOUPLES, but I didn't undestand if it could solve my problem. Besides, I don't have access to SE97...

Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

radhakrishnan_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the ABAP program corresponding to particular tcode and create custom tcode for it and control it via authorization object or you can create a authorization group for the program and assign to user without giving tcode directly.

hope it helpful to you.

Regards,

RK

1 REPLY 1

radhakrishnan_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the ABAP program corresponding to particular tcode and create custom tcode for it and control it via authorization object or you can create a authorization group for the program and assign to user without giving tcode directly.

hope it helpful to you.

Regards,

RK