cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to transport some objects from 2 different SWCV from ESR,. I have selected Export  design objects --> SWCV ->Individual objects -> then selected few objects under SWCV done everything and transport req number created

Again i tried to add few more objs from other swcv, followed the same steps as above but same transport number only coming..

how can we create 2 diff transport req  number for 2 diff SWCV ?

Pls help..

Thanks

Jeevitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jeevitha,

i can suggest you to create 2 TR numbers in CTS+ organizer

here is is the navigation  go to TOOLS-->open CTS transport Organizer--> give credentials

once you go there, click on create Request. and make two TR's one is for one SWC and other one for another.

then first select on one TR and click on Preselect Request

Note : wat ever you preselected that will come automatically to use while selecting Objects...after that you can select another also ...hope you understood.

BR,

Maheswarareddy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help

Regards

Jeevitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevitha,

1. you can release the existing TR from CTS+ browser. else it will assign next transport objects to same existing TR which is active.

2. And it is know and expected behavior of transport objects. So we can add many objects to same TR from different scenarios.

from above step1, releasing objects means they will not reach to QA system directly..once released objects from CTS+, thenw e have to logon to QA/SMP system and --> STMS-->QA-->release will impoort objects to QA.

Regards,prasanth