Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Receiver - Language problem

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a proxy to JDBC scenario (PI 7.11) in which the data contains fields for 15 different languages. But only for languages Greek and Russia the data which is inserting into the table is showing special characters ("???").

I had kept log sql statement in the channel and the data is showing correct in the log.

Unicode is enabled in ECC SM59. But still getting the same.

Please give your valuable inputs.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Ravi,

please try with adapter modules.

localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean

and parameter 'Transform.ContentType' as text/xml;charset=utf-8. if utf8 not wokrd, the use iso-8859-1.

Also did you tried  attribute hasQuot="no" in mapping level?

unicode db -

Regards,prasanth

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Prasanth,

In addition to my above issue. Payload file in PI sxmb_moni is showing correct font. The only issue is in database fields.

Thanks

Ravi

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

As suggested Prashanth, you please add Attribute it will work.

Also did you tried  attribute hasQuot="no" in mapping level?

BR,
maheswarareddy

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

I've made required changes in mapping level, added attribute and constant to the field. But in mapping level for the field, I am getting the output with N and " ' " added in the payload.

Thanks

Ravi

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswara,

I've added hasQuot=no but got the below error:

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'XXXX' (structure 'StatementName'): com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Incorrect syntax near ':'.

P.S: Processed with the same message which was sent before mapping changes..

Please help

Thanks

Ravi

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u pls share screenshot wat u have done in mapping?

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswara,

PFB screen shot which I have used in mapping.

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Used adapter module as mentioned but error still persists.

P.S: While using module, didn't tried hasQuot in mapping level.

Thanks

Ravi

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Ravi

I was asking mapping what you have done for the field

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

I hope u had added mapping for field "encabezado12" like below.

Make sure constants like N'  and one more like ' would be added. pls double check.

let me know the results.

BR,

Maheswarareddy

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswara,

PFB screen shots

Error:

Thanks

Ravi

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Error seems not related to your mapping wat you had done..mostly with structure i believe..please double check how you had created the structure for receiver side...below is the link for structures ..which you suppose to follow.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.html

if you feel u had done correct ..pls upload an screenshot for entire structure too..and let me know which method you doing ex:insert,update,stored processor,...etc

BR,

Maheswarareddy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your valuable inputs, Problem solved after doing required mapping changes suggested by Prasanth.

Thanks

Ravi

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

"I had kept log sql statement in the channel and the data is showing correct in the log."

Please give the above SQL statement to database team and request them to execute it from database client (if you have access and database client, you can try). If still characters are not properly displayed, there is some encoding issue in database.

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

DB team is saying that, if they manually copying the data into the table, t is working fine.

Thanks

Ravi