cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP:1023 SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("Connect to www.webservicex.net:80 failed: NIECONN_REFUSED

marcus_schug1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i tried to implement test webservice from the following blog

But when I test it I got the following error: "SOAP:1023 SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("Connect to www.webservicex.net:80 failed: NIECONN_REFUSED"

Error when calling SOAP Runtime functions: SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("Connect to www.webservicex.net:80 failed: NIECONN_REFUSED(-10)")

Exception of class CX_SOAP_CORE

My second problem creating the service was using the url instead of local file, I got the message:

Exception occurred in communication framework:Error in HTTP Framework:404Connection Refusedhttp://www.webservicex.net/length.asmx?WSDL

Exception of class CX_PROXY_GEN_ERROR

I guess that both problems has the same issue.

How can I solve the problems.

Best regards

Marcus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

attila_mikulan
Employee
Employee

Dear Marcus,

Looks like the SAP system cannot access these external URLs. There could be many reasons, what goes wrong. The following WIKI page has several things to check:

Exception occurred in communication framework - Technology Troubleshooting Guide - SCN Wiki

Also, a level 3 ICM trace could be helpful: How to create a Level 3 ICM Trace - Technology Troubleshooting Guide - SCN Wiki

Best regards,

Attila