cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q-Notification Partner Function

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created new Partner determination procedure and then I created new partner function Plant and assigned Partner type WK(Plant) to it. Now I am trying to assign this Partner function to Partner Determination Procedure, I am getting error and partner function is not displaying in drop down too,

Please suggest.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

sir, I checked your thread-https://scn.sap.com/thread/1643045 and I am facing the same issue.

Please guide, exactly how did you resolve the issue. I am trying to assign partner type Plant (WK) to Partner function Z8 but getting same error which you faced.

Regards

Amit

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

It was long ago. I do not think we did something to overcome this. Did not go for any enhancements as was suggested then.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

I think this doc will help you, take a look:

Natália

0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

Thanks for the reply.

I followed all steps as mentioned in the document but I am facing error in assigning Partner function to Partner determination procedure.

Regards

Amit

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

What is the error message when you try to do the assignment?

Natália

0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

Error message is : Partner function Z8 cannot be used for partner procedures

Z8 is the Partner function I created. The error is for only Partner type Plant(WK). I tested by assigning other Partner type KU, LI, O and it did not give me error.

When I assign Partner type WK to Partner function and then I try to manually assign this Partner function to my PDP it gives me error and if try to assign from dropdown it doesn't appear in drop down list of partner functions.

I asked this question in old thread - http://scn.sap.com/thread/3703652 and Arijit replied that I should check Plant parameters, I am not sure which Plant parameters to check.

PDP: Partner Determination Procedure

Regards

Amit

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Only the following partner types are supported in the standard system in SD:

1.  KU - Customer

2.  VD - Vendor

3.  PE - Personnel number

4.  AP - Contact person

See also note 380507 - point 6

In the programm SAPLV09F there is a check, which parter functions are allowed in the standard ->

IF WA_TPAR-NRART NE 'KU' AND

WA_TPAR-NRART NE 'LI' AND

WA_TPAR-NRART NE 'PE' AND

WA_TPAR-NRART NE 'AP' AND

WA_TPAR-NRART(1) NE 'Z' AND

WA_TPAR-NRART(1) NE 'Y'.

MESSAGE ID 'VC' TYPE 'E' NUMBER '264' WITH P_V_TPAER_VK_PARVW.

ENDIF.

If you need a different partner-function you have to modify the system.

Natália

0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

I didn't get the point that only four partner types are supported in system. I can see other partner types like WK(Plant), LI(Vendor), O (Org Unit), VS(Shipping Point) etc. are also supported in the system.

and you said: If you need a different partner-function you have to modify the system

I guess here you are talking about partner type not partner function as we can create whatever partner function we need.

Regards

Amit