cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Company code in T162

0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Need advice,

We have a requirement in our company to disable (no editable) the Company Code in ME22n, So i have tried some options and have some questions regarding this ,

1) I tried in Screen layout in but i can't able to find the Company code in that

Question 1 : is there any Notes in SAP where we can have the option for Editing the Company code in Screen layout?

2) If there is no Notes available shall i proceed with the creation of Screen variant in SHD0 for ME22n?

3) Or we can control through the BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST ?

which method is best and please suggest me if any Notes available for this ?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I really wonder what problem you had that triggered this requirement. Can you share?

If it is a real problem then it might be better to contact SAP Support as it could be a bug.

See question 22 and 23 in OSS note 491789 - FAQ: Purchase order (ME21N, ME22N, ME23N). It explains what the company code at header level does

0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

First of all thanks for the Reply, Yes you are correct and as per the notes we can understand what exactly they mean, but here for our Client they do not want to change the Company code in ME22N, that is causing much confusion for them, so they want it be in Grey mode in ME22n.

So for that we tried to change in Screen Layout configuration but unfortunately we didn't find Company code in T162, so for that is there any note which includes the Company code in screen Layout.

(or)

we have to go for Screen Variant or BADI?

Please suggest me a best solution.

Thanks in advance

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The best solution is to leave as is until the issue is understood

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would say go with SHDO, as you will able to control it without using any abaper. Easy to apply and easy to remove

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Both option 2 and 3 is possible. Transaction variant will be best option if you do not want to go with custom development.