cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record Working Time ESS WDA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have requirement in ESS WDA for Record Working Time  where in I need to hide the completion status and Remark.

I have copied the Application Configuration to Z version ZHRESS_AC_CATS_1 and Component Configuration to ZHRESS_C_CATS_1.

I have assigned the component configuration to Z version. I have copied the component configuration to ZHRESS_CC_CATS_CONFIG

which has the configuration for Completion status and Remark I have made them invisible . In component configuration I have changed

the configuration for changes to point to ZHRESS_CC_CATS_CONFIG .

I ran the time recording but I still see the completion status and Remark.

When I check the Technical help of the Record working Time it is pointing to standard component config HRESS_CC_CATS_CONFIG.

I need to hide the Favorites ,Check , InsertRow under Timesheet in below screen shot. I checked the Component it shows  as below .I don't see

these buttons.

SALV_WD_TABLE
TABLE
VIEW_TABLE
BC-WD-CMP-ALV-ABA

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Latha Rangineni.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check your LPD_CUST configurations, there you might need to point to your custom Z application rather then the standard app.

Thanks

Krish

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For first one:

You have to create enhancement to standard view in Webdynpro component to hide that status details.

Create enhancement in V_RECORD_CALENDAR for this.

To hide the status details display , Delete the TIME_STATISTICS_CONTAINER in this view enhancement.

For second one:

To make invisible of display of that buttons, you have to create Post Exit/ Enhancement in view V_RECORD_DAY.

In this view, create enhancement for method RENDER_ALV_TB_ACTIONS and comment the code for those buttons to make invisible.