cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM: Vendor wise report for 541 & 542

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Scenario is: Gas cylinders are being sent to suppliers for refilling. this is to be tracked in the system. client wants to have a report with output

Vendor code / Vendor description/ Material / Opening Qty/ Issue Qty/ Return Qty/ Balance Qty .

I checked MB5B giving inputs as Material, Company code, Plant, Special Stock ind ( O "Parts provided to vendor), selection date, stock type as special stock, and checked the box 'Totals only-non heirarchical representation layout.

got the output as

Material           From Date       To Date                   Opening Stock     Total Receipt Qties  Total Issue Quantities           Closing Stock BUn

XXXX              01.08.2015         01.08.2015               2                              0.00                              0.00                              2.00

But my requirement is , client wants to see it vendor wise.

1. How i can fetch the above output for vendor wise?

2. how i can calculate open stock?

3. i came to know about report S_P00_07000140 which gives output but there also no opening stock.

i think i need to get from the reports MB5B & S_P00_07000140 .

if i use MB5B with input 541 & 542 movement type, system gives warning message

If there are restrictions acc. to movement type, results may be incorrect

Please help how i can approach in order to get the output as mentioned in the table with vendor wise.

Thanks much in advance,

Sana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No standard report  available for your requirement.

As you are following Subcontracting process you can have following options:

1. Standard report already available with t.code  MBLB - Stock at Subcontractor

2. If stock provided  to subcontractor then that stock will be shown as stock provided to vendor in t.code MMBE

3. The movement details with 541 & 542 movement types, you can find in t.code S_P00_07000139

Regards,

Biju K

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sana

You can use MB51, where you can enter 541 and 542. But it will not give you stocks available with vendor. if you purpose is to reconcile the inventory that issued on returnable basis, then it will be a challenge, But you can always see the inventory available with vendor in Table MSLB.

Also you are doing regular subcontracting you will be 541 for transfer of component as well which mix up with returnable goods. I would recommend use 541 only for purchase order relevant transfers and copy 541 to create 941 .. also you have to copy 542 to 942 to track these returnable goods. Any approach is fine but for material document reconciliation you to do development. This is what my opinion but there can other ways too.

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think any reports available as per your requirement. You may check the report ME2O: subcontracting stock monitoring (Vendor).

former_member189776
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sana,

Please go through the ABAP development, you can use MSLB, MARD, MAKT, LFA1, LFM1 etc.

Thanks

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Transaction MB5B calculates the stocks and values using the MM documents and uses the current stocks and values as a basis. Restrictions according to movement type cause that only the MM documents with the required movement types are selected from the database.
However, if the database selection does not provide all documents, this will automatically result in incorrect stocks and values for the start date and end date.
Procedure:
The restriction according to movement types is only useful for displaying the totals of the receipts and issues in a period.

Reference: SAP Note 497992

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.