cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segregate the Charge and Service Tax in PO pricing procedure.

0 Kudos

Hello, 

Wharfage is a storage charges and consists of Service Charge + Service Tax (e.g.Charge of Rs. 100 and Service Tax @ 14%. So Wharfage is 100 + 14 = Rs. 114).

The requirement is to segregate the Wharfage Charge (Rs. 100) and Service Tax (Rs. 14) in PO

Since, the amount of wharfage is not previously known; we cannot calculate it automatically in the taxes part. So, I have created two new condition types in that the user can manually input this service tax part separately.

a. Also it needs to be displayed separately in the PO Print Out.

b. The Wharfage Charges need to be accounted in the separate freight GL. But the Service charge of Wharfage needs to be accounted   separately in the GL for Service Tax.

I still have a couple of queries -
1. Do I need to mark it as "Accruals"? or is it sufficient to mark it as "Statistical"?
2. How to configure the system, such that when MIRO is being done, system will automatically separate the Condition Type and apply the Tax Code for Charge?

Thank you.

Regards,

Jayesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a condition type ZSTC for storage charges(Wharfage) and keep in MM Pricing Procedure(M/08).
Create a condition type ZSER for Service Tax and keep in Tax Procedure(OBYZ).

Setting for ZSTC for storage charges(Wharfage)
Use t.code: M/06,check storage charges condition type to have condition category B (delivery cost)in control data 1 TAB and accrual flag selected in control data 2. In OBYC assign the G/L account to accrual key.

Configuration to Add Freight Cost to Purchase O... | SCN

unplanned delivery cost to seperate gl | SCN

Setting for ZSER for Service Tax
Assign account key to condition type ZSER in OBYZ(tax procedure and assign the account key to G/L account in OB40 t.code

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jayesh,

You need to mark the condition as "Accurals" if it is linked up with G/L and will automatically hit the specific G/L at the time of doing MIRO for the condition.

For the details of setting up pricing condition you can check the below link

Thanks,

Manjurur