Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Appraisals tab in ESS/MSS

jazib_tariq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing an Issue in ESS/MSS. Unable to see the Iview for Appraisals.

1. Activation of Business Packages' HCM_OSA_CI_1 and HCM_OSA_CI_2.

2. Homepage Configuration Under CATS

3. Launchpad Role under LPD_CUST.

4. Configuration on Appraisals Template.

We are using Web Dypro Java with ECC 6. EHP 5 with 7.02 Net weaver client .

Kindly help me out.

Regards

Jazib Tariq

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all, I'm newbie in SAP... and i have to configure ESS MSS, could u help me to explain about ESS MSS appraisal n how to configure ESS MSS...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Novita, Could you check your portal service pack version?

After that I could realized my issue two week ago.

Have a Good Work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Gonen, i used NWBC for ESS MSS n i just finished my problem with put on WDA transaction in my role...

thanks

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

please check what roles you have assigned and see if the iview if enabled for the employee ie ESS

jazib_tariq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Siddharth,

I assigned the SAP Standard role. Kindly guide further. If you have any supporting document on these areas than kindly do share with me. I shall be very thankful to you.

Regards

Jazib Tariq

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2102740 MSS: pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/line_manager/com.sap.pct.erp.mss. bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.15.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.roles/com .sap.pct.erp.mss.manager_self_service ESS: pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.wda. bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.wda.roles/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.wda. Employee_Self_Service_WDA For further documentation about Performance management, please refer to the below URL: http://help.sap. com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/EN/4d/75146dcf7a5c1be10000000a42189b/content .htm There is also documentation in the corresponding business functions in transaction SFW5. For each business function there is documentation on what will be enabled, how to set it up and how to use it. Please call again PFCG with role SAP_PM_EMPLOYEE_HCM_CI_1. Over the last button-reference it is shown that this role in the parent role SAP_EMPLOYEE_ESS_WDA_1 is used. Take on this role and Appraisal documents only as HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_ESS Mark visible, set the other applications as invisible and Now retest. 1600380 - Appraisal Document does not open in portal