cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Replenishment from multiple Storage Locations for Process Order

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know if it is possible to replenish(automatically) from multiple storage locations for process order using WM-PP replenishment.

Scenario:

Process Order for A:1234

Component B:     SLoc -RAW1(warehouse managed)

Component C:     SLoc-RAW2 (warehouse managed)

Resource -1200

Supply area -01 defined with SLoc RAW1 and this is assigned to resource 1200.

The limitation I see is that we can only maintain one SLoc while defining Supply Area and only one supply area can be assigned to a resource.Hence not able to create TR automatically for two storage locations when I release the Process Order.

Thanks

Shiju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ameya_beri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

Thanks for your reply. But I am not sure if my scenario matches with any of the document link you have provided.

Regards

Shiju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiju,

The links suggest by Ameja are correct.

Please follow the link below, where there's the description about the staging from different Storage Location.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/c7/113d92917511d194780000e83dcfd4/content.htm

Otherwise another possibility, but non really nice, is to assign a different PSA to the component managed by dfferent Storage Location. You can do it in several ways. Please consider the note: 137225. Or just enter a new operation for "pick components" with dedicated work-center.

Regards.

Hi Rizzi,

Thanks for the reply.

I went through the sap help link. My understanding is that it talks about how to stage from a particular SLoc if you have multiple SLocs linked to same WH#.

My scenario is about staging different components from different SLocs (same WH#) simultaneously against one resource.

The idea of having different phase/operation with dedicated resource would not be opt solution as it will lead to update the whole recipe (and also master data). Also,the components are physically issued against one resource, hence maintaining two resource will be correct practice.

Secondly, the whole planning and scheduling happens in APO for all Process order.

Regards
Shiju

goyalvivek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shiju,

Did you got solution for this ? I am also facing the same problem.