cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO customizing for reference to contract document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have demand from our businss to create controll between contract documen type and PO document type. Some PO document type can be create only with reference to some type of contract. I can t find in customizing of PO binding to contract document type and also no binding in contract customizing. I found only 1 relevant thread, but without clear answer for me -

Do you solve this problem already? Is it possibility to solve by customizing or some ABAP code is necessary?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Petr

former_member34
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You have a question and need help by the community? Instead of posting into an old question thread, it is more helpful for you, if you create your own question. Here is how to get started:

1. Learn about asking and answering questions in SAP Community with this tutorial: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html
  2. Ask your detailed question here: https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.html
  3. Wait for a response.

That's it. Thank you!

Best regards

Jennifer

Your SAP Community moderator

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

Contract type: - ZK,  PR document type : ZPR,  PO document type :  ZPO

Option 1:

To link ZK to ZPO.

1. SPRO--> MM --> Purchasing --> Contract --> Define doc type --> select doc type ZK and click on assign PR document type ZPR. Now you PR gets assigned to contract.

2. SPRO--> MM --> Purchasing --> Purchase order --> select PO document type ZPO and click on PR assignment, select ZPR. This is how your PO will get indirectly assigned to contract.

Option 2:

Contact your abaper and design a logic such that when we use contract ZK as reference in PO then user should select PO doc type as ZPO. If any other PO doc is selected then system should throw an error message.

Regards,

Priti