cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

define email to purchasing when there is a price variance

0 Kudos

Good Day,

Please assist. Im trying to define that a mail is sent to the buyer when there is a price variance between P.O and the Invoice supplied by the vendor. What I mean is that  when the MIRO is done, if there is a variance, SAP will send a mail to the buyer that created the P.O to investigate and resolve the variance. I have only managed to get the system to send a mail to the email address in the Condition record, and if I enter more than one address in the condition record, the mail is sent to all the addresses all the time. I need a way of getting the mail sent to the buyer that created that particular P.O ONLY and noone else.

cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dale

Have you explored Output Type MLPP, Explore following option this may be helpful if can explore your SPRO in LIV.

1. SPRO > Logistics Invoice Verification > Incoming Invoice > Define Mail to Purchasing When Price Variances Occur - Here activate this indicator for Co. Code

2. SPRO > Logistics Invoice Verification > Message Determination > Maintain Message Types - Here check SP std. o/p type "MLPP"

3. SPRO > Logistics Invoice Verification > Message Determination > Maintain Conditions (MRM1) - Here maintain condition record for o/p type "MLPP"

4. OME4 - Maintain e-mail id of the buyer against Purchasing Group.

5. SU01 - Maintain mail id in user master of PO creator and invoicing clerk.

6. SCOT - Mail settings should be configured

0 Kudos

Hi Jagdeep,

yes I have, step by step and I got it to work. The only problem is that the mail only goes to the mail address/dummy recipient I have defined in the Condition Record. My company has more than 1 buyer, and when I add more than one email address in the condition record, the mail goes to every single address and not only the creator of the P.O. How can I get the system to send the mail to the creator of the P.O or the Purchasing Group only, either to Outlook, or to SBWP. Thanks a mil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to the following links created for similar requirement:

Define Mail to Purchasing When Price Variances ... | SCN

Br,

Raghu

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dale

Does creator of the PO have purchase group mapped to his e-mail id, if yes then standard SAP can work other you ask your abaper to modify the program to pick creator from EKKO table get e-mail id from user master or hr master whichever is available to send e-mail.

Thanks,

Jagdeep

0 Kudos

Hi Jagdeep,

Are you asking if the the mail address in OME4 and the mail in SU01 of the Purchase Group are the same? yes they are. Is that what you are referring to?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard sap the mail function is not possible when there is a variance in the PO and invoice . Rather system will block the invoice to get released at MRBR .This stepo is for the analysis of the variance occurred and for subsequent action . Many a times this will happen . However at spro--mm--liv--incoming invoice , tolerances ,

at this area you can use the price variance key and when this getts triggered in the invoice posting , you can write one enhancement to get triggered at this point uin the MIRO to send a mail .

Regards,