Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF60 pull list

former_member600146
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

What is the difference between the first 2 tabs of MF60 and 3rd tab?

I mean what is the difference between Planned orders and Production/Process orders with Planned/production/Process Orders tab?

If I put a material number in the first tab for which I am creating production orders from planned orders, I am not getting any proposals. But for the same material I am getting proposals in 2nd and 3rd tabs. Why is that? As I have open planned orders for the materials.

Also tell me does MF60 only consider Run schedule and not stock orders?

Does my planned orders have to be farmed to be picked under MF60?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MF60 will show you the REQUIREMENTS according to your selection parameters.

First TAB is used if you want the system to display you the DEPENDENT requirements coming from planned orders (requirement type in RESB table = SB)

Second tab should be used if you want the system to display you the DEPENDENT RESERVATIONS coming from production orders (requirement type in RESB table = AR).

If, for a particular material, you only have RESERVATIONS, no output will be diplayed by using that material as input in tab 1.

Same will happen for the opposite case: you only have dependendent requirements, adn you use the material as input in tab 2.

Please reward if helpful.

regards

Mauro

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member600146
Participant
0 Kudos

In MF60 selection screen we have a field 'Selection Horizon for Reqmts', which by default shows the next date. Does this mean it will collect the staging requirement for next day as well along with current day?

If I change this date to current date and execute will it only consider today's requirement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajib,

Different tabs in MF60 are meant for selection based in planned, production & process orders. For example if you give production order then you can select all requirements for that specific production order.

Coming to Material Number in input screen, it is the component for which material staging is required. Its not the header material but the component used in assembly.

You can get more selection settings user Global Setting in MF60 screen. Your planned order need not to be firmed for selection in MF60.

Pull list controll is maintained in OSPP customizing transaction.

Regards,

Rohit

former_member600146
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

Thank you for your reply. I have checked the OSPP setting and it is proper. I know that header material is not used in staging, only the child used in assembly. I have checked and only PE (rs) are considered and not LA orders.

My question was if I have a finished product for which I have a planned order, that will be considered in MF60 ? It will not, as in my case it has order type LA. But it can be used under Pegged requirement in 2nd/3rd/4th tab as it has Production/Process orders.