cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special G/L indicator recconciliation accounts and transaction type

0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I am not sure if this is a SAP standard procedure or if its custom but let me tell you the issue.

When you register a bond the system requires you to type in a transaction type in order to count it. This works fine.

But when I compensate this bond it doesnt let me select a new transaction type. The bond is beeing compensated years later and the transaction type has changed so I should be able to change the transaction type.

I don't know if I'm explaining it right, english is not my main language.

Waiting for your answer.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You'd better provide some example, as the tread, indeed, looks quite blurry...

0 Kudos

OK, my bad. Let's start all over again.

A company pays a bail to another one for whatever service in 2011. When you record this bail you put the creditor in the "Should" and bank in "Have" and the system forces you to put a transaction type (in this case "100").

Four years later the company gets the bail back and compensates the old accounting entry.Now you have the bank in "Should" and the creditor in "Have" and the system should technically force you to complete the same fields as before. Here is the problem, I can not even edit the 'transaction type' field (I need to change it to "140" because it is a decrease for the creditor) and I can save the bill without a value in it! According to the SAP standard this is not possible and I guess something is not right.

You guys follow me?

Message was edited by: Nicolás Artímez Added Images