cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO quantity and Amount not picked Automatically for Returns PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am facing one issue with Return Purchase process. We have created Returns purchase order with ME21n using movement type 161. This is related Return process with delivery. And we did Vl10B and we did outbound delivery using Vl02n. And we have done GR for the particular Purchase order. When we try to post credit memo for the respective purchase order, system is showing amount and quantity  as blank.

I want to know is this standard process, do we need to enter amount and quantity manually while posting return PO with respect to credit memo?

Kindly suggest

Regards

Subbu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you complete the  goods receipt before doing Invoice for Returns purchase order!

Share your screens with detail

1. Returns purchase order with Return Indicator

2. GR for Returns purchase order

3. Invoice for Returns purchase order(MIRO screen with credit memo)

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay,

Since WM module is involved I couldn't replicate the scenario in Quality system. Do normally invoice quantity and amount populate automatically while during credit memo for returns PO?

Regards

Subbu.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

The problem is solved. it is due to z customized settings in vendor master record. so it didn't allow to take quantity and amount.

Thanks everyone for your replies

Regards

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

In credit memo, quantity and values miss/blank only when it is not referred to goods receipt. I am sure you missed 161 GR for the said returns PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Please check screenshot, GR has been done.

I m not sure why its not coming.

Regards

Subbu

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it should automatically pick. have you posted GR(161 mvt type) prior to posting your credit memo ? Is it the first time you are using this material vendor combination ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vivek,

Yes first time customer is going to post the document for this combination.

Regards

Subbu.

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard, when you post credit memo with reference to return PO the system will populate the fields 'Amount' and 'Quantity' automatically and no need to enter manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have told that you have done outbound delivery in retrun process?? Plz let us know the process what you have followed..with screen shots..

If you are doing outbound delivery then shipping must also be involved. Then PGI and then GR with 161. You might have created vendor as customer. What is the document type you have used in PO? Have you checked MIRO with respect to delivery?

Regards,

Priti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priti,

I have used customized Document type ZR in purchase order.

Regards

Subbu.

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you selected from the transaction drop down box in MIRO, credit memo (or) Subsequent credit?

If you selected Subsequent credit, then the system won't populate the fields 'Amount' and 'Quantity' automatically. you need to manually enter those details.