Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Photoes

achalvaji
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All

In portal we are using personal profile functionality where user photoes are displayed.

Iam trying to upload photos using program - oa_upload_and_link.

When i run the above report it was throwing an error. Upon investigation we found that the profile parameters are causing the issue.

photoes are stored in content server.This server picks the host name from the icm/host_name_full parameter and the HTTP port value from the icm/server_port_0 parameter

Our backend server name is   abc.mmm.ac.us

https Portal URL  - myhr.mmm.ac.us

SMICM parameters - phott.mmm.ac.us

We are using webdispatcher. I have logged into abc.mmm.ac.us and ran the program.As this programs uses phott.mmm.ac.us , " HTTP error :302 moved temperorily " error message is displayed

Can someone let me know the process of uploading photoes in a webdispatcher used landscape.

We are on Netweaver 7.31 and ECC EHP6

Thanks

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

achalvaji
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are following the same process for uploading photoes. The issue is with ICM settings.

When i login to portal and click on personal profile, ICM parameters are being used to display photoes.In ICM we have given alias name for security purposes.

Below are our settings

Our backend server name is -  abc.mmm.ac.us

https Portal URL  - myhr.mmm.ac.us

SMICM parameters - phott.mmm.ac.us

When i try to upload photoes into ECC using oa_upload_and_link program we are facing issues .

This is because of alias name.

So iam interested to know the process of uploading for the above scenario.

Thanks,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

achalvaji
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala

Thanks for the reference links.I have gone through this before.

I have changed the ICM host name and the system allowed me to upload photos using the program.

But if i click on personal profile i cant view my photo.It is because portal is using ICM parameter alias name to display.

I would like to know the process about automating  uploading photoes everyday where there is a webdispatcher in use.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

once try to upload photo from OAAD and check

achalvaji
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala

Iam trying to upload multiple photos. Tried OAAD and got the same message.

Can you advise me how to upload photos where a webdispatcher is in place.

Regards

Anil