cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create service request after confirming the account in Interaction center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a small issues after confirming the account. When I click on service request after confirming the account, it is providing me to create the standard service request by copying the confirmed account and Ibase. But my requirement is to create the custom service request (ZSVR).

Kindly help me on resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,

Nagaprasadreddy Polu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Nagaprasad.

Check the logical link of the work center for service requests - if you use SAP standard work center IC_UIU_SRQ, then  it uses  Logical Link ID IC_UIU_SRQ which has assigned the SAP standard default service request SRVR as parameter:

If you want to use just one transaction type, copy the SAP standard logoical link and work center ans assign your z-transaction type.

Best Regards,
Sigrid

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your replies.

@Sigrid - This is what i exactly needed. Thank you soo much.

bruce_li
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaprasadreddy,

I agreed with the solution from Sigrid. Also, you can refer to below KBAs which includes detail
screenshot and instructions about how to control the transaction type in IC and the follow up in
IC.

1770103 - How to ensure that a business transaction is offered for creation in CRM IC Webclient (transaction type selection popup)

1781481 - How to ensure a transaction type is shown in follow-up popup when you create follow up transactions in CRM Interaction Center

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Bruce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Let me explain you in detail about the issue.

In the Interaction center Business role, in the Account Identification work center, we are confriming the Account and also IBase. After that, we need to create service request by copying the confirmed account and Ibase. For the same after confirming the account and IBase, I clicked on Service request workcenter which is allowing me to create standard service request.

I know we can create a Z service request(ZSVR) also by clicking on the Service request button. Can any one tell me the configuration steps to required to achive this functionality.

Thanks

Nagaprasad.

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaprasad,

Can you check if your custom service request is a valid follow up of your interaction record?

Also, can you check if your service request is a dependent transaction of your interaction record in your business transaction profile?

Kind regards,

Garcia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Garcia,

Thanks a lot for your reply. ZSVR is copy for standard service request SRVR.

Also for the Business transaction profile, ZSVR is dependent transaction. We also know the copy control will not be maintained for interaction record.

Kindly let me know where could be the issue?

Thanks in advance

Nagaprasad