cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing schedule lines in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a question regarding the way MD04 transaction deals with schedule lines.

My customer informed me that he found some cases where schedule lines don't appear in MD04.

I noticed that the missing schedule lines are the ones for which a previous quantity EKET-AMENG is filled in ME38 transaction (even if open quantity RM06E-OBMNG is not null).

Is it possible that there is a link between these 2 ascertainments (schedule lines missing in MD04 // previous quantity filled in ME38) ?

If yes, I can't understand why, so could you explain me the reason ?

Please find an example of my problem in attached document.

Thanks very much for your help !

Pippa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pippa

Transaction MD04 reads schedule lines from table MDBS (it is a view between the MM tables).

Basically, the schedule line will not be displayed on transaction MD04 anymore when the MRP reduced quantity (field DABMG) reaches the schedule line quantity.

There are some errors and inconsistencies on the update of field DABMG and I suggest you to check the following note for more details:

2044484Troubleshoot to EKET, EKES, EKBE table inconsistencies

If you want to analyze this issue from a technical perspective, the following blog may be useful:

Regards

Caetano

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answers.

Both of you are right, the problem comes from the values in DABMG.

I created the programs given by SAP note 2044484, but unluckily, the problem still continues, the programs zcorrdabmg, zz_corr_ekes_dabmg and zcorr_ekes_po did not correct it...

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

If you have implemented those reports and the issue still exists, please open an OSS incident to the component MM-PUR-GF-CON.

Regards
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, thanks for your advice Caetano.

I'm out of the office from tonight till the end of the month, so I won't be available to answer to OSS queries. Consequently, I'll send a message to OSS as soon as I'll be back from vacation.

Thanks, Pippa.

ameya_beri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pippa,

Please check the below document,

Especially the below point,

Check the reduced quantity in field EKET-DABMG. If it is equal or larger than the schedule line quantity, the schedule line is not displayed in MD04. 

If you still don't know why, you may try to debug by setting a breakpoint at form PRUEFEN_MDBS of program SAPLM61X.  Refresh MD04 list. The debugger will stop at the breakpoint.

Hope this helps, please reward points if helpful

Best Regards,

Ameya B.