Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan Balance of Old Loan type into New loan Type

GirieshM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement that we are maintaining a Loan subtype in infotype 45, now I have to move the loan balance of that loan type to another new loan type and delimit the old loan type . How to achieve this? . When I try to delimit the Old Loan type it is throwing an error message "Loan ends on 20.06.2015, although the loan was not completely repaid in period 03. Extend the validity period for this loan, or increase the repayment or special repayment in the period".

With Regards,

Giriesh M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the loan payment tab you can get the option loan payment by external select that and then give the rest recovery payment. In this way current loan will be closed.

And then you will create an another loan type as fresh with that amount as a loan payment.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In the payments tab give the last date of the month on which month you want close the loan give the payment type as repayment external and click on the amount tab system will give remaining balance automatically.

then for this amount you can create a new loan type

for reference check the below document, but different scenarios

Best Regards,

Praneeth kumar

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Enter IT 15 with a w/t to adjust the loan balance.  With the same amt create a new loan.